• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

AI images.

I'd be shaking in my boots if we had piggie patrol on the streets D:

Tell you what, this site has actually become VERY useful for me. I'm currently working on a fantasy novel and spewing all kinds of thoughts and ideas into the AI generator has given me tons of inspiration. Thank you for sharing it!

I'd be shaking in my boots if we had piggie patrol on the streets D:

Tell you what, this site has actually become VERY useful for me. I'm currently working on a fantasy novel and spewing all kinds of thoughts and ideas into the AI generator has given me tons of inspiration. Thank you for sharing it!
That sounds an exciting project.
You must tell us more

That sounds an exciting project.
You must tell us more
It's a fantasy novel/comic/whatever it is that I have been working on for years at this point! I've filled up multiple notebooks with different characters, their cultures, ideologies, political views, goals in the society. Currently I'm polishing the magic system of this little fantasy world (proud geek here:cool:), only a couple of weeks ago did I start with the illustrations.

Some really pretty inspiration this AI site has given me:

1713180808266.jpeg
1713180853933.jpeg
1713180900311.jpeg

The world map! Still a work in progress, having a lot of fun with it:D

1713181053909.jpeg

It's not good at picking up sentences.

What I wanted was 'A guinea pig negotiating with Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn (video game), telling her: "I'll show you where the cauldron is, if you take my human with you and leave them there."

_dd911b06-3469-48c2-b785-e39efa34eff2.jpeg
_cc681ace-7df7-4503-9f75-af56e01233ca.jpeg

Back