• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Alagaësia

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

This is my dream piggy! The color variety and breed (well, I just wanted an Aby, but an Aby Satin's fine too) I've always wanted and hunted for for years and now I have her and she's ALLLLLLLL mine! She's a Rainbow Abyssinian Satin.

Alagaësia
Alagasia5.jpg

Alagasia4.jpg

Alagasia3.jpg

Alagasia2.jpg

Alagasia.jpg

Thank you! She is a he. After a gender check this morning after he got a bit more relaxed with being here, I confirmed that Aly is in fact, a little boar. I didn't do a real check yesterday. It didn't matter anyway at that point. I just had to have this pig whatever gender he was. I'm excited that Aly is a boy. After losing 3 of my boars to that stupid staff infection they got from the water my population of 8 girls and 4 boys felt so unbalanced. However, I'm going to have to rearrange living arrangement plans because he can't very well be Kyomi's cagemate now. I'm thinking maybe Kurama's instead.

He's lovely - is he as soft as he looks, he looks like cotton wool! You have some unusual names too, lovely.

He is goregous, looks a bit like a christmas tree decoration! :D

He is very soft, he still has his puppy fur, but he's not as soft as some of my other Aby pups have been. For an Aby though, that's a good thing. But he IS very shiny. :D

Lovely pigger, handsome and cuddly looking! :)

Thank you! His name is a place name from the Inheritance trilogy by Christopher Paolini. It just seemed to fit him somehow.

Wow hes goegeous, i can see why weve been after getting one, hes soooooooo sexy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back