• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Alexander Going To Vets For Neutering

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsSuzy

Rescue Buddy
Reaction score
My sweetie Alexander is going to vet tomorrow morning for his neutering. Needless to say that even with a good vet I'm already nervous and will probably be anxious all day tomorrow. He is seemingly fit and healthy but there are questions over his age. I adopted him from Wood Green (where I worked) and his given age makes him 2yrs old in June but staff there suspected he's older (he came from a large hoarder situation where ages where practically impossible to ascertain). He is a special boy and a bit bitey and after trying him with a few males I decided neutering would be best.

Need all your fingers, toes and paws crossed for tomorrow please :D
Here's the handsome man :wub:

d291c9f052b6810cedf7b30e1c9e4abe_zpsdseqha1y.jpg

d74b723afd01ec2154507816adfc6a95_zpsnq4xkdcp.jpg

Sending good luck vibes! Hope all goes well and he has a swift recovery :) P.s He's gorgeous! :love:

He's a stunner! All the best for his op!

Just make sure that you check at least once during the first night in case he is gnawing on the operation scars. Hand feed if necessary and see your vet or an emergency vet promptly if he is losing or not finding his appetite/weight or is lethargic. Weigh him daily at the same time in the feeding cycle during the first two weeks. Check his bits for any signs of swelling regularly; abscesses can happen up to half a year after neutering.

Elective surgery is always tougher because the responsibility is totally yours. Hopefully, Alexander is just sailing through as if nothing ontowards has happened.

Awww I just want to cuddle him he's so gorgeous! For those that don't know, my avatar piggy Tyler was one of the boars Alexander didn't like either lol! He's such a character, I hope all goes really well, will be thinking of you both xx

GOOD GOSH! What a stunner. Hope all goes well x what breed is Alexander ?

@nicky I'm not the best for breeds but think he his a Himalayan Sheltie with some Satin in him. He is gorgeous, if I may say so myself :wub:

Alexander is doing well. Very, very quiet at the moment but I suppose to be expected. I have given him veg and he has eaten some but not all. Will be observing him like a hawk :nod: Really hoping he's a bit brighter tomorrow.

EDIT: not sure why my photo isn't showing as it did on the preview and when I'm on edit mode.

25d45ebb6b331cd3c6f533bdadf7d6ac_zps2c5wotyi.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1
Gorgeous boy hope he has a decent night and keeps on showing interest in his veggies. Sorry we won't see you tomorrow but fully understand that this little chap needs you.

Aw bless, he looks a bit sorry for himself. I hope he's showing some improvement this morning.

Alex - It'll be worthwhile in 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back