• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

All 4 together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
On Friday evening we introduced Popcorn and Pumpkin to the new pair (formerly Leah and Kumar, now Maggie and Hendrix- he was named by my fiance who is a rock music fan).

I'm so glad to report that they're getting on really well! Maggie and Pumpkin have had a couple of things to sort out but I expected that since Pumpkin was dominant over Popcorn when it was just the two of them. Maggie's much much bigger than Pumpkin (doesn't really show in the photos but Pumpkin is mostly fur really, she's quite a small 5 month-old) but Pumpkin has still been trying to challenge her. It's only been a couple of very light nips though and on the whole things are incredibly harmonious.

Pumpkin and Maggie:
IMG_6858.jpg

Hendrix is in his element. He was really pestering all of the girls on Friday and Saturday, but he does seem to have calmed down now, with much less rumble-strutting.

Pumpkin stealing lettuce from Hendrix:
IMG_6854.jpg

Hendrix and his new girlfriends (Popcorn in front):
IMG_6850.jpg

How lovely that they are all together for xmas!

Awwww it's lovely they have all got along together just in time for christmas, lovely pigtures! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back