• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

All my photos...

dannif_piggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So Ive decided to make just a single thread for my pigtures! I have the on going Honey and Willows bond thread but now I have two newbies I thought it would be nice to have s threat for all of them...

Let's start it off with some photos of Lois and Laine from their brief cuddle time earlier today... I'm being careful not to touch their treatment (this is why their fur is spiky) 😂

Attachments

dannif_piggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Okay so I started up a small Instagram for my pigs back a few months ago now... but I don't want it to follow typical social medias of "aw how cute" and increase the pet social media trends... although my posts are showcasing how beautiful (biased I know) my guinea pigs are, I want it to show the truths of how hard it can be keeping guines pigs... so Ive just made my first "unpretty" post...

It's about Honey's care and situation currently, explaining how although I wouldn't want it any other way, it's hard going looking after her with the soft stools...

Here is the link to my post, it shows the state of their fleece bedding just one day after full cage clean...
http://instagr.am/p/BqDaxQZAbbj/
I think it would be great if more social media accounts for animals showcased the good the bad and the ugly, demonstrating the truths about keeping animals and that it isn't all pretty and cute...

That's me done now but feel free to check the post out :)

dannif_piggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
IMG_2544.JPGIMG_2550.JPG

So Honey has had a full day of normal poops! Can we get a hallelujah 🙏 So whilst the pigs finish off their veggies, honey is having a dressing gown snuggle, think she's enjoying considering she hasn't been able to have one in quite some time 😍