• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

All of our pets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don`t know if there has already been a thread for this but i think we should all put pics up off all of our pets even if they are not alive today, i will start with mine...
These are my guinea pigs, i got them in august from clairloves rescue centre,
1-9-10myguineas026.jpg

Doogal
mypets201010023.jpg

Florence
mypets201010021.jpg

This is my dog stoffel we have had him since i was little i think he is around ten
mypets201010047.jpg

But he is really just a big softy and wants to be cuddled all of the timex)
mypets201010046.jpg

more...

This is my cat tom, i got him two years ago but he didnt have the best start in life so he has always had a problem with his eyes and he cant turn his head that much to the right to clean himself so i have to brush there very well everyday, but i still love him to bits!
mypets201010049.jpg

The box that he insisted was his not the guinea pigs at all
tom.jpg

This is my other cat cables who we have had the longest he is a bit older than me, around 13
20102006.jpg

Finaly these are my two chikens,
Heres one having a mud bath
mypets201010057.jpg

and here is the other one coming to say hello
mypets201010056.jpg

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet x)x)
GULP if she just wouldn't move so fast.........i'd be able to see her ...........piggie lips ahhhhhhhhhh drool
but......................eeeeeeeeek i saw them.........KERPLUNK !

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP......................o....................PUMP PUMP PUMP..................oh my...............so handsome......................lovely...................adorable.....................kissable ones......................lush.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo thankyou Doogal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwww Tom and Cables and the chookies are all just boooooootiful x) I had chooks when i was a little child i just adored carrying them around (so i'm told........) and Stoffel looks absolutely precious awwwww xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your companion animals are gorgeous Zoe. I would love to have chickens one day (ex battery ones).

Awwwww your animals are so lovely,and they all look like they have such characters! :)) stoffel is gorgeous too x)

Aww, Stoffel looks lovely! x)
I love chooks too. I still carry them round the garden :red Funny animals
All yours look lovely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back