• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

All Set Up Awaiting Some Piggies To Move In

I am only getting 4. Although I haven't had piggies before I have kept rabbits for many years as well as other small pets so I am aware of how much vet bills can cost. One rabbit cost us over £1k due to a recurring illness. We have taken the cost of vet bills into account before deciding to get any other pets.

I will post lots of pics once they are home and settled. Pretty sure they may need their own little fridge for their veggies

I feel that they'll be spoilt rotten, they wouldn't have it any other way I'm sure! :P

I was holding my breath til nearly the last post. I’m so pleased you’ve been approved. If you’d been applying for our rescue I can tell you that you’d have been approved -awesome cage and set up. Lucky piggies.

I was holding my breath til nearly the last post. I’m so pleased you’ve been approved. If you’d been applying for our rescue I can tell you that you’d have been approved -awesome cage and set up. Lucky piggies.

Thank you. I am soo pleased. All 4 are so cute. I do like to spoil my pets.

I think they will be

hiya Cavy, I said about vet bills because the lady did say about 3 up & 3 under the existing cage.:raz:
Lol, no worries.

I think you might be thinking about someone else's post. I haven't mentioned about 3 up or 3 under my cage?
But it is good to let people know about vets bills. I see so many sad posts in facebook groups where people post with a dying animal saying they can't afford to go to the vet.

I think they will be

hiya Cavy, I said about vet bills because the lady did say about 3 up & 3 under the existing cage.:raz:
Lol, no worries.

Just seen where I mentioned 3 under and 3 on top. I was talking about support bars for the cage not guinea pigs.

They are going to be 4 very lucky piggies. What a beautiful setup you have for them all. Can't wait to see pictures of your new additions.

Back