• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Am I bonkers?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Am I completely bonkers? or are most guinea pig owners this way?:{

I spend alot of my free time with my guinea pigs and often I will talk to them in a soft voice and strock them under the chin.

The other day my daughter said to me "Oh mum" as though I was mad...

and when I told my 14 year old son I was thinking of getting an ELC ball pit for the guinea pigs to exercise in he said I was 'tragic':)) lol

is it me...................:p or are we all barking!

Phew! At least it's not just me!

We went to a party on friday night and at the end there was loads and loads of buffet left over. They tried to loads us with sausage rolls, quiche, cakes and allsorts of things. I took a fairy cake and two bags of salad :))

Phew! At least it's not just me!

We went to a party on friday night and at the end there was loads and loads of buffet left over. They tried to loads us with sausage rolls, quiche, cakes and allsorts of things. I took a fairy cake and two bags of salad :))

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha thats ace

I dont think we are mad...I think people who dont see piggies in that way are mad!:)) I wouldnt change it for the world!

No not bonkers.... it's a strange relationship, between pets and their owners.. It becomes a level of deep understanding, maybe they understand more than they let on, we'll never know, but these animal whisperers who claim to be able to speak to them may have some truth to it, I guess it depends on how blessed we are ;)
My relationship with my welsh pony is a silent understanding.. I don't know whether it's body language, or he truelly understands me, but the other day, I asked him to come here, he was facing away from me, turned his head, looked in my direction, then came over, as if to say "ok"..

I talk to all my pets in a crazy way and spend alot of time fussing them.
I love Reggie :)
He has made my pet corner complete now. x

Barking mad yep that's me, I talk to my Guineas and Dogs all the time, barking mad for the dogs, but perhaps we should consider Wheeking mad for the piggies, he-he

i talk to the piggies all the time and the hamster and turtles, I'm waiting for the day when they actually talk back to me, for now they look at me like I'm mad.

but i do agree its the people who dont have the bond with animals that are mad not us :))

When people laugh at me for adoring my pets I just think to myself that they have no idea the joy they are missing out on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back