• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Amber, Rosie, Crater and Whiskers

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Here are some lovely pics of the 4 sows that live at my boyfriends house.

Crater Head and Whiskers

craterwhiskers.jpg

Rosie and Amber

rosieamber.jpg

I will post some pics of my other guinea pigs in the photo gallery later :)

Whiskers is incredibly gorgeous. Think she is Crater Head's daughter so hopfully Craters new babies which are due any time now will just be as gorgeous as Whiskers!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Aww, they are all so cute! Crater's babies will be so adorable, can't wait to see photos of the pups when they are born :)

ah crater head (what a name!) looks just like my quincee and I can see the likeness between mum and daughter as well

I'm afraid I still like the name Crator Head. In fact if Kimi didn't have a name already, I might have used it for her.

Just look at those cute lil faces and those adorable piggy lips!

Crater Head is a preg piggie at the moment. When we got her she was pregnant. Have had her 2 weeks today and Whiskers. We think that Crater Head could be Whiskers mum because they look quite alike!

I may have to requisition my work for a water proof laptop..why you ask?

Well, once again I'm sitting on my work lappy browsing, reading and finally once again....snorting fluid out of my nose. Crater Head....not only is it a hilarious name but my goodness she's absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing squeakypigs.
xx>>>xx>>>-c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back