An important meeting...

CV26

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210102-193422~2.png
Agenda
- where to poop next...
- which strand of hay should we eat first?
- how do we distribute the hay around the cage to maximise the mess - afterall Mum is in Tier 4 and has nothing better to do but tidy up after us
- at what speed do we need to run round the cage so that we fling poop on the floor?
- AOB

For piggy slaves, I can highly recommend the Tapo C200 camera to spy on your piggies. 🤪

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That little camera is such a good idea!
does it just connect to your phone?

CV26

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
@Julesie
Yes it does. There's no subscription but you do have to download an app and create a Tapo account.

My husband put the app on his phone too and I keep catching him giggling at the piggy's antics.

You can put an SD card in the camera for recording if you want, but we just open the app and take a look when we want to check on them.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
@Julesie
Yes it does. There's no subscription but you do have to download an app and create a Tapo account.

My husband put the app on his phone too and I keep catching him giggling at the piggy's antics.

You can put an SD card in the camera for recording if you want, but we just open the app and take a look when we want to check on them.
Thank you! I may have to get this. Sometimes I hear bangs from their room and wonder what the heck is going on lol. By the time I get there they are sitting looking innocent or asleep.

Bill & Ted

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Great little camera, we had a similar one for watching hedgehogs in the garden