• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

An Ode To Our Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAurora

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am confident beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am not the only person on this lovely forum whose heart explodes with love for their piggies.

So let's share what we love about our little ones. Share as many things as you like!

I'll kick it off ... I love the way it feels to kiss Casran. How silky and soft his fur is and how it feels to sink my lips into his chubby cheeks whilst my hand is around his fat body, with my fingers sinking into his satin soft tummy flesh. That warm body against my shoulder. Every moment with Casran is like a dream, a little piece of heaven in my day, like paradise in the palm of my hand...

You next...

I love how thick and dense Lola's crest is lol :)) and how feisty she is.
Lily is so adorable in the way she is when she wants to leave you lap, she will look up at you as to say 'I'm going now ' :luv:

I love how thick and dense Lola's crest is lol :)) and how feisty she is.
Lily is so adorable in the way she is when she wants to leave you lap, she will look up at you as to say 'I'm going now ' :luv:

I have a feisty lady at home too, so I know how that goes down - fabulous stuff.

Lily sounds so polite! My two just head butt me in the face then run off!

:wub:

I love Thor's hairy bum-skirt and the way he borrows into my dressing gown when we have night time snuggles.

I love Pixel's flappy ears when she's shouting her head off for veggies.

And I love Widget's polite little wheek and worried face!

I love watching Spike and Peanut chasing round and round leaping over bowls and pop corning during a funny five mins.
Peanut over coming his fear to take food from my hand.
Spike stamping on my hand when I pick him up.
The contrast in their characters, size, shape and fur texture.
The way they have sneaked into my OH's heart, a man who never had or wanted animals nor even plants worries he's doing the right thing by them when I'm not here.

I love Thor's hairy bum-skirt and the way he borrows into my dressing gown when we have night time snuggles.

I love Pixel's flappy ears when she's shouting her head off for veggies.

And I love Widget's polite little wheek and worried face!

Awww, the little things only a slave knows! So lovely x

I love watching Spike and Peanut chasing round and round leaping over bowls and pop corning during a funny five mins.
Peanut over coming his fear to take food from my hand.
Spike stamping on my hand when I pick him up.
The contrast in their characters, size, shape and fur texture.
The way they have sneaked into my OH's heart, a man who never had or wanted animals nor even plants worries he's doing the right thing by them when I'm not here.

"Funny five mins" are ace! Casran was running round and round and round the cage the other night until he got dizzy, ran into the side of the cage headfirst and fell over - silly thing.

I love those little milestones too.

And piggies are THE BEST at sneaking into hearts x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back