• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

An unwelcome visitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was on the computer this am and Leo bunny went mad thumping, hissing and charging about in his hutch, looked out to see a cat peering in at Monty[:u]

Chased it off, Montys fine was too busy eating his breccy to be bothered!

Jed cant do his usual level of guard dog at the mo, and slept thru the whole episode[:R]

Will have to keep an eye on that, hopefully it wont come back but rather un nerving!

Alison :)

Oh no! Poor Monty!

Obviously he would have been much safer coming to live in Bath 2funny 2funny 2funny

When Jed finally dragged himself off the sofa to see what was going on he ambled round the garden, smelt cat and charged at the fence! Like half an hour too late ;D

Will keep an eye out, but the cat wasnt trying to get in was just being curious i think.

Monty didnt even look up from his parsley ::)

I can well imagine that Monty was not phased at all! I'm sure he had far more important things to worry about like making sure he didn't miss a tiny bit off food!

I think cats will be naturally curious of animals outside - not too much to worry about hopefully.

I think the cat should be more worried about Jed than Monty needs to be about the cat!! :o

I too keep getting a cat visiting my garden right by the pigs sheds, max is nearly 14 and obviously could'nt catch a cold let alone a cat. it does worry me though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back