• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Anarchy in the Cage

Lorcan

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Or, as I like to call it, Bann being a pain in the bum. His skin has always been on the drier side, especially this time of year, but I'm not sure I'm going to be happy with it for much longer. However I at least know it looks worse than it is.

His eye had a bit of gunge at the top and I wanted to check it wasn't pus (it is not). Miraculously I walked away from this without so much as a scratch and actually heading back into the room he shifted and had his face right st my hand. I was expecting a bite, but he was very well behaved.

And, since he doesn't give me the opportunity for this much, please ignore my face:

DSC_0060.JPG

Bann's hiding in bed at any available moment, just in case. Cam's decided I'm probably not going to pick him up so he's stopped hiding lol.

Poor Bann, he can't help it. I brought him in here because I keep cotton buds to clean my vape tanks (and thought they'd be in the best bet for trying to clear the eye) but once he stopped complaining he was very interested in the desk. I did wonder if he wasn't trying to get a closer look but I'm not having bitey shark teeth near my jigsaw pieces!

Hello Bann, glad to hear that you are keeping your slave on his toes.😍

Gorgeous boy.
Glad the eye is ok

That eye (the one in the photo actually) produces much more of the cleaning fluid than his right eye does. It doesn't bother him, but yesterday it hadn't cleared properly and I wanted to be sure it was nothing else.

Back