• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

And we all melt

OK. So probably not related to my Shrimp then. He came to me from the RSPCA in March having been transferred to RSPCA Walsall from one of their Welsh branches. I was told he's around two years old. But his black face with the white and ginger, then fading to dark grey at his back end, he looks like Leo's long lost brother! 😍

Shrimp is part Peruvian

Screenshot_20200320-114703.png

OK. So probably not related to my Shrimp then. He came to me from the RSPCA in March having been transferred to RSPCA Walsall from one of their Welsh branches. I was told he's around two years old. But his black face with the white and ginger, then fading to dark grey at his back end, he looks like Leo's long lost brother! 😍

Shrimp is part Peruvian

View attachment 146536

He is perfect... does he sell hugs and kisses?

Shrimp is part Peruvian

View attachment 146536
I'm not sure what Leo is. I'm guessing part Peruvian and part Abyssinian. His hair is pretty soft; I'm jealous! :D

Back