• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Angus & Fergus 1st pigtures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mr Stork arrived today (in the shape of Beks & Kate ;) ) with these 2 beautiful bundles from Wendi at Thistle Cavies
They are 5 wheeks & 1 day old today and i'm already totally smitten

Angus
Angus31.jpg

Angus' White Side
Angusw.jpg

Angus' Black Side
Angusb.jpg

His brother Fergus
Fergus31.jpg

Fergus again
Fergusclose.jpg

Awww they are absolutely lovely Nikki! Cuuuuuuuuuute! Lucky you and lucky them.... bet they will have carrot name plates and designer cavy cosies in no time. Know the feeling of being in love with a Piglet :) Have had themost fabulous week enjoying Bungle... so I know what you have in store! Lovely boys... looking forwards to watching them grow up on the forum. Enjoy!

Barmy4boars said:
bet they will have carrot name plates and designer cavy cosies in no time.

Funny you should say that susie ....................

They've got them already ;) ;D :D

I weighed them today, they're both 460g, almost 1lb each. Is this big for 5wk old piggies?
Maybe they're a new breed..........giant guineas ;D ;D

LOL all mine are different weights. Some of my babies (6 months now!) are heavier than Guinea (10 months) :D

I make a funny looking Stork Niki!

It was lovely to meet you yesterday and you already know how lovely I think your boys are too!

They are very chunky pigs for there age - it won't be too long before they are of the same scale as the other guy I showed you!

;D ;D ;D What about a stork-ess? ;D ;D

It was lovely to meet you too and Beks.

JJ (is that still his name) was absolutely fantastic, he was really big & so handsome!

Glad you are enjoying your boys Niki, they are just so handsome!

It was lovely to meet you too, you were wild woman, totally loved you! :D

Beks said:
Glad you are enjoying your boys Niki, they are just so handsome!

It was lovely to meet you too, you were wild woman, totally loved you! :D

Well thank ee kindly Beks ha haaaaaaaaaaaaar

Me and the "bagpipe boys" are well suited i can tell you, they do nowt but popcorn from one end of their hutches to the other and never stop wheeking! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back