• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

animal couriers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katdralion

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My friend is trying to get help for a baby pig with tooth problems. The local vets have advised that the baby is PTS but she wants to try to get her to a rodentologist in Hastings.

The piggies owner has found an animal courier called Reptile Couriers.com and was wondering if anyone had heard of them or used them before or if anyone has any experience with couriers in general.

slightly less far to go is Simon at Rabbit and Cat Clinic in Northampton, he is very good with teeth.

Cant help on the courier side of things.

If the teeth person in Hastings is called Titch or Chris, they come highly recommended.

What about trying my vet in falkirk, he's very confident when it comes too teeth and has a lot of experience.

Thanks Joanne I've already suggested that but my friend thinks that she'd be better with Titch and Chris as they are willing to keep her for life if she needs regular treatment.
My friends husband has agreed to drive them down overnight tomorrow so she doesn't need a courier anymore but thanks so much for everyone's replies.
I'll let you know how it goes with the little one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back