• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Annabelle is so clever

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggyme234

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She has picked up on everything so quickly. She understood how to use the tunnel to go between floors in minutes. She knows where and when dinner will be and figured out when I changed it and put the food downstairs. She is settling in so well :)

Cute and clever
002.jpg

_IGP1856.jpg

_IGP1857.jpg

Aww she's lovely and her eyes are very like my Fry's eyes....looks like they are wearing eye liner! Hehe.

I am so pleased with her. She is getting on well with Poppy and Daisy too. Sarah, you will have to come round and see her.

Annabelle is such a beautiful girl, lovely photos of her too x) I'm also glad she's settling in well, can't wait for more pigtures of Annabelle x) (I love her name too!)

It's really good to hear that she's settling in so well. Most pigs at first are really shy and skittish, so you're very lucky to have Annabelle. She's got a cute face x)

Annabelle is gorgeous and well done for catching up quickly!

I am so pleased with her. She is getting on well with Poppy and Daisy too. Sarah, you will have to come round and see her.

Yes i will come round and see her..... then take her home with me {:|

and how dare you tempt me with ideas of getting more piglets, i cant stop thinking about getting a new baby now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back