Annie love

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So after a lot of thinking I decided that my dear old Doris needed a new friend. So, introducing the teeny tiny..... Annie!
dsc00781j.jpg

Peekaboo!
dsc00785uo.jpg

The two of them seem to be getting on well :) My only concern is Doris is a bit of a plodder while Annie is a little whizz and follows Doris absolutely everywhere!

.. " It's a bit squished in here...."
dsc00784fg.jpg

"Snuggle time" xx>>>
dsc00786lb.jpg

She is pretty sweet :) Incredibly shy though! Not used to it with my two loud attention seeking boys!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
x)

Awwwww she's gorgeous x) such a sweetie! hope she continues to settle in well, beautiful girl x) I can't wait to see more pigtures of her and hear stories of Annie's little adventures :)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
She's a sweetie and makes Doris look very happy indeed! I am sure that Annie will lead the wheeking choir as soon as she's found her feet in her new home!

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I hope so!
Doris seems much much happier now she has a friend! She's acting like Annie's mother, grooming her and showing her the ropes but also keeping her in her place. Doris wanders around her cage/interacts a lot more now since Annie moved in too, whereas before she just used to sleep/hide most of the day. My OH even said she seems a lot happier as whenever he's come round she's been out and about whereas before he hardly saw her. Things are still good between the two of them touch wood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.