• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Another Hair Cut For Mallow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelle

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
5th haircut in 4 months- hair grows VERY fast and i dont like it as she pees on her long hair and it travels up- and thats with vet bed!

Cut the long hair at the back of her crown as it falls infront of her eyes.. She now looks like a triceratops without the horns :oops:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Think shes forgiven me though as she had a treat of escarole and parsley :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

5th haircut in 4 months- hair grows VERY fast and i dont like it as she pees on her long hair and it travels up- and thats with vet bed!

Cut the long hair at the back of her crown as it falls infront of her eyes.. She now looks like a triceratops without the horns :oops:

View attachment 32988

View attachment 32985

View attachment 32990

View attachment 32989

Think shes forgiven me though as she had a treat of escarole and parsley :)

View attachment 32987

View attachment 32986
Omg she's beautiful! I have the same issue with my Cinnamon how do you cut the hair to make it look so good? I need some tips lol

Aww what a cute piggy. And what a great hair cut! How do you manage that? And didn't you only cut her hair like the other day?

How do I book an appointment?....for Charlie, not me! Lol

Her hairs a nightmare! I just comb her hair down then pinch it sideways between two fingers and cut under my fingers in a straightline, so i dont catch her skin. I roll a towl up and place it under her tummy infront of back legs- its means shes in a standing position at the back so i can trim round her bum and the inside of back legs. She is VERY good though which makes it a lot easier!

Aww what a cute piggy. And what a great hair cut! How do you manage that? And didn't you only cut her hair like the other day?

She has a "hygiene trim" in between each proper cut. Although this is probably the most i've cut off as her last one was quite recent but in a short while she is peeing on the ends again and it travels up her coat- nightmare!

How do I book an appointment?....for Charlie, not me! Lol

Dont think I'm quite ready for humans yet.. Just use mallow as my guinea pig! (That was bad) haha. I cant take all the credit, she is amazing. And sots so well for anything.. Shes the only piggy iv had that i can clip nails without having to sit a pile of veg infront of to distract her.. She just sits there. I've had her from 4 months old so its been easier to tame her, she was very scared and impossible to handle at the behinning, shes like a new piggy now!

That's a lovely hair cut, if I did it it would look like a rabbid beaver had had a go! Bootifull pig x

Awwwwww, mallow :drool: Have you been to the piggy salon again!

Stunning piggy, you have cut her hair beautifully. I had a long haired piggy once he always looked a mess when I gave him a hair cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back