• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Another newbie!

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Well we have another boy officially joining the herd! This guy came in as a foster and his story broke my heart. Suffice to say I've become very protective of him and his big bundle of boarly fluffness that i've decided he must stay! He's a huge, friendly and sociable lad, don't know how given his background!

Bertie was 'rescued' at 6 weeks old from someone who was going to set him free in the wood. Obviously the person who 'rescued' him though they were helping, but then Bertie went on to live for nearly 2 years of his life in a tiny box, never coming out (Pictures below). Thankfully he was then rehomed to a lovely lady who contacted us so he could find his forever loving home!

Berties home for almost 2 years :(

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-18 at 17.02.14.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-18 at 17.02.22.jpeg

Here is the gorgeous lad! I am going to attempt to bond him with Memphis, but if not then he will get neutered!

ytrew.jpg

OMG poor Bertie. What’s wrong with some people it’s evil. Thank goodness he’s found someone who will give him the best possible care. Is the lifespan of guinea pigs memories known do you know? It’s so upsetting ☹️

What a handsome boar he is! He’s really landed on his feet, FINALLY. Hope the bonding goes well.

I can not even begin to imagine how he must have felt when he arrived at your place and had his first expereince of proper care.
I am so glad you are keeping him and giving him the best possible life now Ruth.

The poor guy, I'm sure he'll be much loved and now, able to get some exercise. He's absolutely gorgeous.

what a lovely wiry coat and cute pink nose how can anyone resist giving him everything he wants and absolutely spoiling him.

Aww Bertie you are a gorgeous boy! Welcome to your forever home where you will be loved ❤️

The poor boy! At last he's finally getting the love and care he deserves in his furever home 🥰

Aw, so glad Bertie has come to you x What a horrible, boring and miserable life he must have been living, so sad people treat animals so badly

Oh what a handsome boy you are Bertie. Ruth you are the best piggy slave ever giving this lovely boy a new start in life.😍

So glad he’s in a brilliant home now being spoilt with you! :luv: Poor little Bertie, what a nightmare he must have had but sure you’ll make up for up with all your love and amazing care xx

So Bertie and Memphis has a date today! Was fine for 10 minutes, then all out war!

They are both booked in for neutering on the 6th October! :lol!:

Back