• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Another Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been away last week. Before I went away the small family run pet shop in my town had two female guinea pigs for sale. As soon as I saw them my heart melted but knew I was going away and it wasn't fair to take them.

Today I went back in the pet shop. They were still there... I walked out of the pet shop torn, I didn't know if I should go back and get them or not. They were in a relatively small enclosure and had been there at least a couple of weeks.

As you've probably guessed... We have two new additions. On holiday I kept thinking about them and feel like they're meant to be with me.

The tri coloured crested pig we have named Hattie. The ginger and black doesn't have a name yet. I'm thinking Jasmine or Honey. But still undecided. :)

Hattie

image.jpg

No name yet

image.jpg

Came up with the name Olive which I quite like at the moment. Still undecided though!

:D Oooooh, they are beeeeeutiful! I was thinking Honey too; Honey and Hattie; it has a nice ring to it.

We've decided on Martha. We thought Marmalade and then got from that to Martha and it has stuck.

Welcome home Hattie and Martha! :D

Hattie and Martha are a pair of stunners :love::love: you must be so proud! :)xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back