• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Any body need Cystease for their piggies?

Haha I’ve just offered mine too after losing my beautiful Rosie Pose, if not wanted you can have it then Neil @SkyPipDotBernie! When you pick up the Pedro tree! :)) That’s the only clause in the contract! :))
Or I can always take on Rufus and Alfie for it, up to you ;):))

Haha I’ve just offered mine too after losing my beautiful Rosie Pose, if not wanted you can have it then Neil @SkyPipDotBernie! When you pick up the Pedro tree! :)) That’s the only clause in the contract! :))
Or I can always take on Rufus and Alfie for it, up to you ;):))
Lol, cystease coming out my ears now. Thanks il let you know when I'm next local to rugby then lick it up.
I mean pick it up

Dot peed some grit out last night. White powdery, I rubbed it begwrne my fingers and it was a bit gritty, and slightly slightly pinkish. I'm not happy but what cna I do

Lol, cystease coming out my ears now. Thanks il let you know when I'm next local to rugby then lick it up.
I mean pick it up
Well the cystease going to the friend I asked now but still got the Pedro tree and a few ratty ropes/hammocks I was talking about before that you’re welcome to :) Better for you to have them!
Dot peed some grit out last night. White powdery, I rubbed it begwrne my fingers and it was a bit gritty, and slightly slightly pinkish. I'm not happy but what cna I do
Could you maybe get Dotty in and take a urine sample when Simon/Kim are back tomorrow if she’s worrying you? Could be having a bit of a flare-up? x

Well probably very busy as just back but if you could get appt in next few days?

Well the cystease going to the friend I asked now but still got the Pedro tree and a few ratty ropes/hammocks I was talking about before that you’re welcome to :) Better for you to have them!

Could you maybe get Dotty in and take a urine sample when Simon/Kim are back tomorrow if she’s worrying you? Could be having a bit of a flare-up? x

Well probably very busy as just back but if you could get appt in next few days?
Il see how she goes and go from there. Nice to know Simon and Kim are backfromHoliday, I was purposely not asking so that I didn't get an anxiety moment for 2 weeks lol.

P. S Alfie is back to normal again today 👍

Il see how she goes and go from there. Nice to know Simon and Kim are backfromHoliday, I was purposely not asking so that I didn't get an anxiety moment for 2 weeks lol.

P. S Alfie is back to normal again today 👍
Sure we’re all chuffed when Simon and Kim are back! :))
Aah good, sounded like he wasn’t too bad with the hand feeding though, wouldn’t do that if too stressed!

Sure we’re all chuffed when Simon and Kim are back! :))
Aah good, sounded like he wasn’t too bad with the hand feeding though, wouldn’t do that if too stressed!
I didn't clean them out fully for a week just so I didn't stress him, today when I cleaned them out, Alfie was back to normal. Very strange, obviously a very sensitive lad 🤔

Back