Any Idea On Which Items Are The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavy Lover

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am looking for a few items and I would like some advice on which are the best brands.
First of all I am looking for something that is good for grooming long haired guinea pigs, I have a young coronet.
Next I am looking for some water bottle holder I have lost all of mine and elastic bands keep breaking.
I am also looking for a house that fits five pigs in it if that is even possible. The one I have is just a squash ans a squeeze.
Lastly I am interested in a fleecy hidey or something along those lines.
I want to get these on Amazon as they are hard to get here in Ireland. I have checked Amazon already and it does have the stuff I need on it but I just want to get the best quality stuff and I am sure some of you have purchased these items and I know how good they are.
Thanks a lot,
Cavy Lover

Last edited:

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
i collect random cardboard boxes from supermarkets and the kids school office for hidey houses - they r free and you can chop and change them about when you feel like it.

Cavy Lover

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That was me, it's a fatball feeder for birds and fits the classic midi sized bottles perfectly although you do have to find a way to attach it to the cage. :D
Here it is being modelled by a baby Kiwi:
View attachment 31316
That is a great idea. Kiwi is beautiful and it is a cool name. I will get a box tomorrow and make a big one. Now I don't have to spend as much money:roll:.Any idea on a grooming kit for long haired pigs and a fleecy hidey.

Last edited:

Wigwig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I bought this for archie, its really nice and easy to wash, he really likes it.

http ://www.amazon.co.uk/ Trixie-36863-Jasira-Snuggle-Black/dp/B000OLWTCC/ ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid= 1436126507&sr=8-6&keywords=pet+snuggle+sack

Status
Not open for further replies.