• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Any Ideas For Me?

GuineaPigGeek

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am re-designing my Guinea Pig area. Wall décor to make or buy, cage accessories DIY or links, etc. I just need any creative ideas. Please leave links and or pictures! Thanks!

I’m currently a huge fan of little guinea pig signs. You can get them off eBay quite cheaply. There’s only person who does little name plates in the shape or piggies, and another that does a chalkboard in the shape of a piggie.

Another website I love is Guinea Pig Wheekly. They do loads of cute sticker sets that you could put on the correx or outside of the cage.

I’m currently a huge fan of little guinea pig signs. You can get them off eBay quite cheaply. There’s only person who does little name plates in the shape or piggies, and another that does a chalkboard in the shape of a piggie.

Another website I love is Guinea Pig Wheekly. They do loads of cute sticker sets that you could put on the correx or outside of the cage.
Thank you! I will check out ebay right now! :tu:

Back