• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Any one else going to the White Post Farm piggy fun day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hopping I dont get told off for posting on here.... :/

White post farm near my parents sent me an invite type thing to their Piggy Family Fun day next sunday, its got silly comps and you can take your pigs along to be in them, there

Handsome Man
Fastest Dandelion muncher
Cutest couple
craziest hair
one the judge would most like to take home

things like that. My OH and I are looking at going, it said it was £7 to enter but free if you have a piggy with you.It also said that the comps to enter are £2 each or £3 for a pair of piggys. Also there are going to be vets on site to do piggy check ups!

In fact, Cavy Corner WILL be there, with an information stand, and some guinea pigs. If you can go along and meet Suze and whoever else she has with her, it would be good.

Wow! I didnt know they did that! We live about a 30 minute drive from there (and my aunt lives up the road), I think I might just take my son and his piggy as he will love it has he has gone piggy mad! Thanks for the post!

As Sophie and Sue kindly mentioned some of the Cavy Corner Guinea will definatley be at White Post Farm Guinea event next weekend. We have visited the last two and they are lovely events. White Post Farm is a great place. All the animals there are so well cared for that you can't help but feel good to be there.
We are just having a small display there (due to limited available space) this year and will be taking just a few Cavy Corner guineas but if you are going along, please come and say hi to us.
The centres own Vets are going to be there as Vix993 mentioned and I was also told that you will be able to get a photo done of your own gorgeous guinea too! Sophie had a stunning picture of her gorgeous piggie done last year.

Where is it? I live in Hertfordshire. I'd love to go to it and see some other cute little guinea pigs. Maybe it will make my more timid piggy braver, too.

Where is it? I live in Hertfordshire. I'd love to go to it and see some other cute little guinea pigs. Maybe it will make my more timid piggy braver, too.

The address is
White Post Farm
Mansfield Road
Farnsfield
Nottinghamshire
NG22 8HL
01623 882977

Yes its next Sunday and registration starts from 11am and the main event at
1pm. You can also look round the whole place which is fab for any animal lover.

Come over and say hi.
Sue

i really want to go but i dont know what to enter my guinea pigs into! there 2 males so there not a couple haha! and there not intrested in dandilions and there also really nervy so i dont know wether they'd enjoy it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back