• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Anyone In The North West (merseyside/cheshire)? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdy555

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm in Widnes, and guinea pig fanatics near me? I'm looking for an occasional pet sitter for my two girls when we go on holiday? I've been looking at local companies, but in a way I'd prefer to pay a local guinea pig lover as I know they would be experienced, loving and know the species. I'd be more than happy to return the favour too :)

Claire

Hi I'm in Stockport at the moment but in a few weeks I will be moving to Kingsley just outside of Frodsham about 5 mins drive from Delamere Forest. I'm not sure how close that is to you but I'm more than happy to pigsit for you. I'm a piggy owner of 21 years :) x

I'm an experienced guinea pig owner and run a small boarding business called Scruffytails, we are based in the Wirral. Check us out on Facebook. X

Hi I'm in Stockport at the moment but in a few weeks I will be moving to Kingsley just outside of Frodsham about 5 mins drive from Delamere Forest. I'm not sure how close that is to you but I'm more than happy to pigsit for you. I'm a piggy owner of 21 years :) x

Elmoscavypigs are you sure? That would be amazing! I'd be so happy to have the girls looked after by someone with so much experience :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back