• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Anyone listening to Chris Moyles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
on Radio 1, also being streamed online? It's addictive I've been watching on and off all day, and so far they've raised 1.1m pounds! They've been on air for almost 41hrs and are trying to get through to 10.30am to break a world record. Chris has stood for the near whole of the time, I have no idea how they are doing this it's amazing! I did one night shift in work remerchandising and by 4am I could have quite easily trashed the place with frustration lol so big respect to Chris and comedy Dave!

I've been listening to them on the radio quite a bit, they are doing such an amazing thing the amount of money they've raised is amazing :)

i have and watching on the red button, blooming marvellous, how anyone can entertain for that long unscripted and still be funny has defo proved themselves in my eyes.

So much money raised too, nice one :))

It's brilliant. Luckily I'm in the office on my own today so have sneaked a radio in :))

£1.8M! I think they've got a good chance of getting to £2M by 10.30am.

It's so addictive. And emotional. I filled up with Dave's wife and daughter came on.

I have been watching the red button, it is so addictive, i also filled up when Dav'es wife and daughter came in, i was almost in tears, i had t turn it off.

They have done amazingly! I can't belive they haven't had any power naps but i can understand why, it doesnt matter how much sleep i have had i always wake up wanting to go back to sleep lol.

I am so addicted!

It's brilliant. Luckily I'm in the office on my own today so have sneaked a radio in :))

£1.8M! I think they've got a good chance of getting to £2M by 10.30am.

It's so addictive. And emotional. I filled up with Dave's wife and daughter came on.

glad its not just me! i was watching on the red button this morning and cried when they spoke to Carrie on the phone!! 8...

glad its not just me! i was watching on the red button this morning and cried when they spoke to Carrie on the phone!! 8...

Awww, I missed that. Probably just as well :)

Wish I was watching it now - want to see Fearne in her swimmers :)):))

watching on the red button, they have done sooo well x:):)

a m a z i n g i want to see fearne too, bet she looks blooming gorgeous and slim x

well done boys x

yes, a great show I watched it on and off.

It's a shame that some people will only donate ad save if Fearne wears a swimming costume nd it's something that benefits them!

I texted in my donation and glad they have raised over 2 million pounds:))

yes, a great show I watched it on and off.

It's a shame that some people will only donate if Fearne wears a swimming costume and it's something that benefits them!

I texted in my donation and glad they have raised over 2 million pounds:))

They've done so well!
The Radio1 website crashed as soon as Fearne said she would wear her swimming costume, hahaa!

Yes it did crash, i was so gutted, i wanted to see them put their head phone's down for the last time! Well for now anyway.

Didn't they do so well! They raised so much money! I think because it's something we can all empathise with, i.e. we can all easily imagine how difficult it would have been to go with no sleep for that length of time and yet remain so entertaining, people were more inspired to give. When celebrities go off on treks and that sort of thing, we aren't there with them, we see a few highlights on an hour long show and it's not something most of us have experience of so aren't as motivated to pay attention and give. That's why this has been such a brilliant success, we could be with them watching and listening all the way through and we have all to varying degrees experienced sleep deprivation.
Well done Chris and Dave! Big respect to them!

I have the upmost respect for them, I could never even pull an allnighter at uni without being seriously grumpy! To raise the amount they did is amazing, I have text a few times and have listened on and off over the last few days. I've also text the studio on several occasions with supportive messages in the hope it spurred them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back