• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

anyone looking for a new guinea pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

hi if anyone is looking for some new piggies in my area there are alot going free i live in suffolk i want them but been told no more lol got to do some more sucking up lol i want these piggies to go to a good home so if anyone wants to give these piggies a good home i can give u the contacts, i see them in my local adtrader and there must b about 6 ads giving piggies away

Are they babies? Was it a accidental pregnancy or something?

What are the breeds?

I am looking to pair up a baby with Scooby. I may have found one at the rescue however some more details would be great :P

Livie x

Free To A Good Home 2 male guinea pigs black and white fluffy, very cute would like to keep as pair
Free To Good Home 2 adult guinea pigs plus hutch.
Long Haired Guinea Pig female, brown, sandy and white colour, comes with as new indoor cage and accessories, very friendly and loves being handled,
Rabbits and guinea pigs free to good homes, mixture of breeds, some long haired and some short, breeder giving up, therefore all stock to go, some hutches available too
Guinea pigs, upto 12 weeks old. We have 35 years experience breeding and showing Guineas. We pay Ł11 each
and many more

Ooh, I see. How old are the paired up male piggies? You said they are fluffy, do you mean Abyssinian?

I am looking for a young male to try and pair up with my 9 month old Abyssinian, Scooby. Or possibly a female if he is neutered. Where about are you?

Any photos?

i havnt there not mine just what people are trying to get give away thought i'd post on here cause i know they would go to a good home, i only got contacts

thats awful that there is so many bein given away, and thats just in one area... dont understand how it can happen, wish I was a bit closer then I would help out. I always look out for any local adds around me just incase, hate to think of them going to bad homes

yeah i know that was only to name a few i would have them but i got to start working b4 i can have anymore, want to buy some good cages for my outhouse to put them in

Hopefully they will all find good homes. Thanks for posting this message. I already have 18 guinea pigs and think that I have reached the limit on the number I should have... especially with more on the way. I want to make sure that I have time for all of them and if I have anymore, I probably wouldn't.

Good luck to all the piggies finding homes!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back