• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Anyone near Coventry have Emeraid?

Eddie & Elvis

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, my Eddie is having teeth trouble again ( Eddie doesn't quite seem himself ) and I can't get hold of any Emeraid until Monday and my fussy boy doesn't like Oxbow!

I've tried asking my local vet, on Facebook groups, and a mobile vet but no luck.

If anyone in/near Cov has any I could buy off them or knows somwhere that I could definitely buy it from that would great.

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Hi, my Eddie is having teeth trouble again ( Eddie doesn't quite seem himself ) and I can't get hold of any Emeraid until Monday and my fussy boy doesn't like Oxbow!

I've tried asking my local vet, on Facebook groups, and a mobile vet but no luck.

If anyone in/near Cov has any I could buy off them or knows somwhere that I could definitely buy it from that would great.

Thanks in advance :)
You could add a bit of hot water to pellets and mush them and feed that, my piggie likes it better than cc