• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

anyones guineas use this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayls

Reaction score
Can they get on top?

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rabbit-Guinea-Wooden-Shelter-Stairs/dp/B000WFFZ94/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=pet-supplies&qid=1289332697&sr=8-2[/ame]

sophiew (EAGPR)

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'd think not, as they are not natural climbers. But I have some piggies that climb on top of pigloos or those wooden houses, so some might!

Sophie
x

Carma Violet

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have managed to train one of my piggies to follow my finger and come to command, so, I am about to buy one and I will let you know :)!

I am going to buy the larger one too... My Guins seem to jump about a foot up things (Out of choice) so I reckon they could!

-Carma

Hayls

Reaction score
i did think it looked a bit small actually... thanks! Just trying to think of ways i can extend space in my wendy house :)

torieraa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
yes! Christopher jumps from the floor straight to the top of this and its much bigger

By torieraa at 2010-08-26

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My friend has one for her quails :)) It is rather small though, I don't know if a pig could fit on it (unless they do more than one size) but my girls would definitely be able to get on top of that I reckon. They can jump quite high :)

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes! We have one and love it! It fits in our hutch right next to the hayrack and they use it to eat the hay from the top rolleyes There is almost always someone sat on it and someone snoozing under it. I'll post a pic tomorrow evening so you can get an idea of size (posting from my phone now, so have no pics).

You can get a smaller one too, about half the size with no step and they quite like this too, although use it more as a hidey house, rather than somewhere to sit :)

Hayls

Reaction score
yes! Christopher jumps from the floor straight to the top of this and its much bigger

By torieraa at 2010-08-26
your piggy is to die for btw :<> where did you get that house? its soo cute and looks a nice nice :)

Hayls

Reaction score
oops meant to say a nice size..not nice nice! :red

Status
Not open for further replies.