• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Anyone's Significant Other Say "enough Guinea Pigs?"

DAH

Junior Guinea Pig
I got my crew of 5 girls and 1 boy. I want to adopt more. But I already got my husband saying no. LMFAO! He says we don't have enough room. But little does he know that I would make the room. Not that I have ever sneaked any in, lol.

HeatherRose

Junior Guinea Pig
We bought two females and one ended up pregnant, so now we have 2 boys and 3 girls. My husband wanted me to give the boys away, but after getting attached to them I just couldn’t! They are getting neutered next week so we are definitely keeping them! We had an electrician at the house yesterday and he said he is about to get rid of his guinea pig because the kids won’t take care of it... I was so close to saying “I’ll take it!”

teddymouse

Junior Guinea Pig
l've had piggies for over 54 years, when my hubby of 30yrs died 18yrs ago,the piggies l had then kept me going, l will always have room to rescue and adopt another one,on tuesday next week the herds new house is arreiving a14' x11' summer house,l'm very excited about it.will
start another post when l get and start to custom it to their home.

Pigmamma

Junior Guinea Pig
After getting two piggies my hubby decided he wanted his own and we surprised him with Pickle (toella) as PAH called her as she has extra toes. When he finally got her yesterday he was so excited. He won’t tell his mates though!