• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Archie

Chris24

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It was with great sadness to report that our little boar Archie passed away after a long battle with cancer. Archie was a wonderful guinea pig that lit up our lives from the moment we had him.

We adopted him through pets at home (he was placed there due to losing an eye after a fight with his brothers) and the minute we placed him in his makeshift cage at home he began zooming and popcorning all over the place. For the first few weeks he loved to sit and chill on our shoulders like a parrot!

We soon had him neutered and introduced him to the herd of girls. They bonded immediately and Archie lived the next five years as possibly the happiest guinea pig ever! :)

Archie was the most people-friendly guinea pig we have ever had and absolutely loved to be handled and stroked. In fact, without his regular top up of cuddles he would become a little depressed. He would often climb into our hands for strokes and cuddles and all would be well again.

Losing Archie has been so hard, but we have treasured every moment with him.

Rest in peace little man, you will always have a special place in our hearts.

Love Mummy & Daddy x

----

The day we bought Archie home
DSC02878 (2).jpg

On the move
DSC00184.jpg

With the girls
P1210296.jpg
P1210275.jpg

Our little chill pig
P8110395.jpg
P5150058.jpg
P1010048.jpg

What a beautiful tribute to Archie. I am so sorry for your loss. Archie had a wonderful life thanks to you.

So sorry for your loss of your lovely boy. I really didn't know whether to react with a sad face :( or with 'love' for the beautiful pictures and words about Archie. :hug:
Popcorn free Archie x 🌈

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. Sleep tight little prince x

Stunning photos of your handsome boy. I am so sorry fir your loss. Popcorn free handsome boy. Hugs x

I’m so sorry you’ve lost Archie, he will leave a big hole in your heart, what a lovely cuddly piggie he was x
Sleep tight gorgeous boy 🌈

So sorry you lost Archie, he sounds like such a special boy who landed on his paws with you.
Be gentle with yourselves as you grieve

I am so very sorry you’ve lost your special boy, he had the most wonderful life so very full of love with you. I do hope you are doing okay

Sleep well beautiful boy

RIP Archie

X x

Thanks everyone for your replies and nice comments. We had a wonderful bond as he was such a people-piggy.. it's just made it extra hard to say goodbye.

@sport_billy we're doing OK thanks, the rest of the herd are keeping us busy as usual! Hope you are well also.

Back