• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Are These Any Good? Oxbox Digestive Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelle

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Crunchie has had teardroped, generally mishapen poops for nearly a month now, probiotics arent working and her ovarian cysts are now under control, but still no change in the poop. Shes eating great and generally bright and no longer going periods of not pooping with her new diet vitacraft prebiotic pellets. I have ordered some oxbow science digestive health tablets, its a half tab a day. Oxbow Animal Health | Natural Science - Digestive Support
I'm worried about the calcium content as crunchie has recurring blood in urine that requires antibs. Can anyone help me out?

@helen105281 just saw u said you used this on another thread. Any help would be appreciated x

I do feed them, and they have really helped my Millie who used to be prone to bloat issues. I don't worry about the calcium content as it is minimal in comparison to other food etc and I feed a low calcium diet anyway. I have not had any bladder issues since using them (touch wood).

I do feed them, and they have really helped my Millie who used to be prone to bloat issues. I don't worry about the calcium content as it is minimal in comparison to other food etc and I feed a low calcium diet anyway. I have not had any bladder issues since using them (touch wood).

Thanks for your reply. Calcium was what I was worried about but she also is on a low calcium diet, the vitacraft pellets where lower that's why I switched to them from burgess excell. Will give them a try, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back