• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Are these okay?

Oops I have double posted by accident!

Oo okay! I will stop giving it to them! Shame that they say they are fine for piggies when that is the main ingredient!

Oo okay! I will stop giving it to them! Shame that they say they are fine for piggies when that is the main ingredient!
rosewood is such a good product most of the time, but i guess even they can get it wrong sometimes :/ A really good treat you could make for them instead is pea flakes! I make my own pea flakes all the time.
all you need is some green split peas dried and then you soak them in water till they get soft then you squish them with a cup or rolling pin and then bake them at 150-175 for about 30 min and ta da yummy pea flakes :)

That’s what I thought, rosewood are normally fine! We have pea flakes, one pig loves them the other isn’t interested 😂 I might try and make them some hay cookies too!

Another treat for piggies that they love is to cut a loo roll cardboard inner (if you're worried about toilet germs zap it on high in a microwave for 20 seconds) and then stuff it with hay and a few yummy treats such as bits of cucumber, pepper or carrot.
They loooove loo roll tubes too! They will demolish one in a few hours! That’s a good tip about the microwave though I normally just leave it for a few days on hope they will die!

rosewood is such a good product most of the time, but i guess even they can get it wrong sometimes :/ A really good treat you could make for them instead is pea flakes! I make my own pea flakes all the time.
all you need is some green split peas dried and then you soak them in water till they get soft then you squish them with a cup or rolling pin and then bake them at 150-175 for about 30 min and ta da yummy pea flakes :)

I have tried to make my own pea flakes with various split peas, whole peas, peas from a pod.... My guineas REFUSE to eat homemade pea flakes. They only will eat the JR Pea Flakes!

My guineas also love those fenugreek treats. They only have 1 each per day, but have had them every day for the last 2 years!
When I got Henry from the RSPCA, the foster lady he was with told me he loved them

My guineas also love those fenugreek treats. They only have 1 each per day, but have had them every day for the last 2 years!
When I got Henry from the RSPCA, the foster lady he was with told me he loved them
I could be wrong about them not being able to eat fenugreek :s

I noticed in the ingredients it had fenugreek *seeds* which would turn me away but I’ve never heard of the product so I don’t know for sure

Back