• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Are They Popcorning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelinhell

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I have had my gorgeous abyssinian pigs, Athena and Freya, for 3 months now and I am sooooooooooo in love with them. I constantly look for guinea pig behaviour on the internet because I am so afraid of making them unhappy but I have a question which I can't seem to find the answer to. When I have cuddles of an evening I let them have a run about on my couch too (which i have to cover with towels because they ALWAYS wee on it!) because I know they get bored of sitting with me. Well, the other night, I was going to stroke them with my finger and as I did they were both jumping and turning, like when they're popcorning but they were doing it every time I touched them. So I was wondering is it something they like or not? I'm confused as to whether they're trying to get me off them (but they dont run away) or if they're playing with me in a sense?

Attachments

• IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 16
I think that they are just popcorning! They are two very happy little girls. You will find that they get more cuddly and settled as they get older. I have a one year old little girl. She jumps and wriggles when I pick her up for a cuddle. I'm not sure if she's popcorning or trying to get away! I think its just exuberance!
Both of your girls are very pretty. Do you have them in a C and C cage?

Your girl are sweet I could cuddle them too x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back