• Right Handed

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizi

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OH hi! I just want to ask are you left handed? comment down below! I want to be left handed but it would be such a pain to learn and then of coarse it would not be the exact same :(

Why do you want to be left handed? I am and it can be a real pain, tools are all designed for right handers so even using things like scissors means you have to buy a left handed pair to cut properly, and they always cost more! Left handers have had to learn to get by in a right handed world - if your brain was designed to be right handed I would stick with it!

I'm the only left handed person in my family... OH likes to call me kack-handed when I'm trying to use right handed tools and scissors... I use to go to a Catholic school when I was younger and they tried to make me write with my right hand but failed when I kept switching it back...

Reactions: A&T
I'm fairly ambidextrous (the joys of being a drummer I guess!) but things go a bit wrong when I try and write with my left hand. I can write the same thing at the same time with both hands, but in a perfect mirror image with the left...!

Why do you want to be left handed? I am and it can be a real pain, tools are all designed for right handers so even using things like scissors means you have to buy a left handed pair to cut properly, and they always cost more! Left handers have had to learn to get by in a right handed world - if your brain was designed to be right handed I would stick with it!
My boss is left handed and has had to train himself to use his right hand as everybody else is right handed and it wouldn't be cost effectice to have separate tools/machinery only he could use.
Also my grandma is left handed. She can write perfectly with both hands though as she was forced to write with her right and at school when she was a small child. Any child who refused had their left hand tied behind their back until the learned to write right handed. I can imagine this was quite traumatic for the children concerned.

I always thought it was really cool as it's more unique :) Although being left handed in a right handed world is quiet awful :P

I am left handed too.
I use my right hand to use scissors, my teacher in primary 4 thought she was doing a good thing ordering me left handed scissors for class. Unfortunately I couldn't use them as I had already adapted to using my right hand to cut with. :roll: I agree some tools are a pain like certain tin/can openers (they go backwards.) :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back