• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Are You Not Too Warm Already?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all.

Baking hot here, but piggies have shade, windows open and cold water so it's all good.

Except one piggie has decided a heatwave is the correct (and only!) time to use the fleece sleeping bags they have had for a year. Any idea why he has decided to do it? Apparently one of the piggies in the other cage was doing the same thing earlier!

image.jpg

Yup one of mine went into his fluffy tunnel :doh: I'm sat thinking it's hot and he's sat thinking he's going to stay in the tunnel :yikes:

Funny thing.... no idea why. One of mine kept sleeping half in and half out the food dish, then I figured it was cooler, so I put a little slab of marble in there for her to lie on - but a fleece snuggy? funny little piggy x

I have a piggie doing the same thing.
Sakurai my female piggie has been sitting on top of it and in it whereas Romano has been sitting on the icepack. How opposite can you get?
I've been thinking about if I should take it out as I don't want her to overheat

Awe bless :) funny things aren't they. I can't handle this heat it's way to muggy.

Some of mine have been the same. Go and cuddle in the warmest places to cool down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back