• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

arrival of the girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
here is the pigtures of the girls Queen Fifi and Princess Lou Lou

Attachments

• Queen Fif and Princess Lou Lou.jpg
    Queen Fif and Princess Lou Lou.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 27
wheeeeeeeek you did get two then......awwwwwwwwwwwww hellooooo to Queen Fifi and Princess Lou Lou x)x)x)
Enjoy your first night with them the first of very many! :):)
Velvet and Onyx say wheeeeeeeek to their new neighbours from up the road a bit.....bout an 1hr :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wheeeeeeeek you did get two then......awwwwwwwwwwwww hellooooo to Queen Fifi and Princess Lou Lou x)x)x)
Enjoy your first night with them the first of very many! :):)
Velvet and Onyx say wheeeeeeeek to their new neighbours from up the road a bit.....bout an 1hr :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah in the end I couldn't split them up they have been together there whole lifes they are sisters from the same litter.

Congratulations on your beautiful duo!

PS: You may catch even more comments if you post in our story and picture section.

Congratulations on your new beautiful girlies x) arent they sweeties! cant wait for more pigtures :))

Yeah in the end I couldn't split them up they have been together there whole lifes they are sisters from the same litter.

I'm glad you decided this, you'll find they'll be way happier together :)

Wiebke made a good suggestion, make a thread in stories and picture section.

thank you all for ** kind words I tried putting the pic in the pictures and stories secton but for somereason couldn't upload pic

thank you all for ** kind words I tried putting the pic in the pictures and stories secton but for somereason couldn't upload pic

have a look up the top in the threads and you'll see about uploading pics.......some of the hints might help :)
I'm looking forward to seeing how and the girls are doing x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back