• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Artie playing peekaboo! (short video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Feeding time is always fun with Artie...what better way to eat your veggies than playing peek-a-boo with them? x)

(Only a short video...26 seconds but is sooo adorable!)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8KVUQ25inrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you enjoyed. x

Awww i really love Artie! Feel like i know him now with all your pigtures and stories, haha :red:))

Haha! I spend wayyyy to much time on here :)) :red its so much fun though....:))

Hehe, i know! My boyfriend said to me tonight that he's going to make a forum about himself to try and get my attention :{ oooops! Clearly he's feeling a little left out rolleyes

awwwwwwwww Artie you're a darling x)
I like the piece of grass you're wearing rolleyesx)

Its his fashionable hair do for munching veggies :))

I feel exactly the same way This forum is great!

Ooo its too great such a bad distraction esp when i should be doing work hehe!

Hehe, i know! My boyfriend said to me tonight that he's going to make a forum about himself to try and get my attention :{ oooops! Clearly he's feeling a little left out rolleyes

Haha your OH isn’t the only one....my OH now asks me ‘how everything on the piggie forum?’ :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back