• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Astro Recovering At Teas

Status
Not open for further replies.

karonus

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Astro is currently recovering from an abscess at The Excellent Adventure sanctuary. The abscess burst yesterday just prior to seeing Simon. According to Debbie he is really enjoying his food. Cosmos is keeping him company and should be collecting him tomorrow. I will also be receiving my training in flushing abscesses.

Wishing Astro a great recovery! Have fun with abscess care... :yikes:

I'm sure he's relieved now it has burst. Good luck with the abscess care. I'm sure I'm not alone in finding flushing abscesses quite satisfying

I'm sure he's relieved now it has burst. Good luck with the abscess care. I'm sure I'm not alone in finding flushing abscesses quite satisfying
I just love abscesses! So very satisfying.

I really think I need to get out more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back