• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

at last my new baby girl Marley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
100_1924.jpg

100_1925.jpg

shes around 7 weeks old now and settled in with the other girls great, she makes me laughs when she runs she just runs over the backs of the others, never seen it before, :D think she is crazy :D

OMG Michelle, she looks identical to Fluffy - well almost identical. Fluffys nose had a little but of black on but apart from that she looks very much like my baby!

I am not surprised. Luke has always said that if I see a piggie that looks like Fluffy I can have her. I just think though that it might be a bit like I am replacing Fluffy. Of course I don't want to replace her - would be nice to be reminded of her all the time. :) ( not that I need reminding cos I think of her all the time :))

squeakypigs said:
I am not surprised. Luke has always said that if I see a piggie that looks like Fluffy I can have her. I just think though that it might be a bit like I am replacing Fluffy. Of course I don't want to replace her - would be nice to be reminded of her all the time. :) ( not that I need reminding cos I think of her all the time :))

just noticed your avator with fluffy on it and they are very alike are'nt they, just like snowballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back