• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

At least the boys aren't too hot...

Eddie & Elvis

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I hadn't seen Eddie or Elvis pop out for some hay for a while so I wondered (worried) whether they were flopped down looking a bit hot somewhere despite it not being overly hot inside so I peaked into all the boxes to find them both squished together in the same box! In this heat! And they must have been there for a while since I hadn't seen them pootle from one box to another 🤣🤣
IMG_20200807_134542461_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Elvis is grumpy because Eddie was in the way so you can't see how handsome he is so he asked me to show you this lovely picture of him as well so he doesn't feel left out (probably also been posted on the forum before but it's cute so who cares 😂)
IMG_20200622_193015357_HDR.jpg

Oh Elvis you can certainly hold your own in the gorgeous boar category with that shiny black hair 🙂😍

Don't worry Merry your gorgeous! Hopefully the girls will come to their senses soon maybe they're just too stunned my your good looks!
(May I add how dare Merry be almost entirely black and yet still lovely white nails! I clipped Eddie and Elvis's nails today and only 1 out of 8 feet has nails that I can see the quick on!)

Back