• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

At Least The Piggies Love Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awful week with the kids getting up in bad moods and not getting ready for school on time etc etc... this morning, both up early and giving me attitude ( not even reached the teenage years ) so i went to sort the piggies out... they went mad pop corning as they knew it was breakfast time... made my day :luv:

I must admit , I've heard quite a few parents say "Kids? - who'd have them ? ".

I must admit , I've heard quite a few parents say "Kids? - who'd have them ? ".
especially this week ! I just can't be doing with the morning attitude - especially as I am not a morning person lol !! can't wait for them to be teenagers where they sleep all weekend lol ! :lol!:

Ugh! Mornings are not good! I hate mornings too. Never mind having to get little people up as well!
Who needs kids when you have pigs! :D

I only had one... I would never have another lol.. They even have attitudes at my son's age and he's 21 haha.

Pets are brilliant for cheering us up.

If I had a bad day at work or one of the family was giving me grief I'd pop straight down to see the girls......Charlie cheers me up but it's nothing like a piggie wheek or snuggle :love:

Completely agree, after a bad day at work there is nothing like spending a bit of time with the piggies, takes your mind off it all.

I have to admit that part of me is looking forward to the teenage years when hopefully my children might let me have a lie in .....!

Putting a smile on our faces is what piggies do best... apart from pooping and eating maybe:)):))

especially this week ! I just can't be doing with the morning attitude - especially as I am not a morning person lol ! can't wait for them to be teenagers where they sleep all weekend lol ! :lol!:
don't hope too much, when they're teenagers, they're surly and antisocial, eat you out of house and home, they look at you as if you've asked for a kidney when you ask them to do a simple household chore, did I mention eating everything in the cupboard? and then its your fault that there's nothing in that they like, GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE AND GO THE SHOP YOURSELF, I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE! :rant:

Are they okay at school? I was always in a terrible mood because I hated going to school, was bullied by both the teachers and the students and had some self esteem issues with the way I looked.

Yeah they are fine with school... They just like to faff about in the morning... If they could get up and just sit on their iPads they wouldn't move all day lol ! They have been on a weeks ban because of not getting ready for school...mean mum but it's the only thing I can take off them... X

My friend and I were discussing how our teenagers get in a strop and walk around like a moving dead person. This can be especially embarrassing when at a wedding for example, when you are desperate for them to plaster a smile on their faces and show some life. Part of me thinks wistfully back to the time when he wasn't too big for a cuddle and a game of snap.

It takes me about three quarters of an hour to get my daughter up.Very rare I get a lie in even on a weekend cos the dogs wake me up.The kids get up for them once in a blue moon.I have five so been fighting with kids on a school morning for twenty four years.Still got five to go.The piggies are always up without twining.

My three kids are all grown up with homes of their own, I miss them like crazy, worry they are Okay and pine for the terrible two's, grumpy teens and messy house. You won't believe me ladies but you really will miss them one day, the novelty of peace and quiet, full larders and empty wash bins runs out quickly!

My three kids are all grown up with homes of their own, I miss them like crazy, worry they are Okay and pine for the terrible two's, grumpy teens and messy house. You won't believe me ladies but you really will miss them one day, the novelty of peace and quiet, full larders and empty wash bins runs out quickly!
i am sure i will.... i do love them really xx

LOL! I always roll my eyes because my kids are never happy when I make a home-cooked dinner for them (there is probably nothing that I make that all three of them enjoy- there is always someone who hates every recipe!), but the pigs are ecstatic when I take a handful of hay out of a plastic bag and give it to them. Maybe I should start giving the kids hay, they might appreciate my other meals a bit more! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back