• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Baby/adult Piggie Pics - Please Post Your Own Growing Guinea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat...

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Baby-to-adult animal pics are always so cute! I didn't realise how much Mozzy Bear had grown until I found these... Has anyone else got pics that show just how much their piggies have changed?

2dabyuf.jpg
1zgba6x.jpg

I will find an old photo of Mabel, she used it fit in a tiny bed with 2 little piggy toys, now she wouldn't even fit her bum in. Also Little Rose came to us at 3 weeks old, so will find some of her.

Aww these are all so gorgeous! Love how all the baby piggies' heads look way too big for their bodies ^_^

What a great idea for a thread! Here are a couple from me.

Mr Moriarty at a few days old.....
Moriarty.jpg

All grown up!

First flower of spring.JPG

His half brother Mycroft who was older by a few days..

Mycroft.jpg

And all grown up...

DSCF0561.JPG

And finally my current monsters, Telford and Brunel on the day Brunel came home after Telford's boar dateIMG_0263.JPG

And now they're both all grown up.

IMG_0445.JPG

This thread has had me cooing like an overexcited pigeon at all the beautiful then and now pictures. You have some gorgeous piggies, guys.

Here are Harry and Lloyd's first pictures. They were slightly bigger than this when we got them, but still tiddly.

Please note the first recorded instance of Harry's trademark "I'm not sure about this" expression.
2014-11-04 14.32.11.png

1414874126.png

And here are my most recent ones. They are now six months old.
20150307_092805.jpg
Harry enjoying his breakfast last week.
2015-03-15 09.07.31.png Lloyd enjoying a cuddle with my other half.
20150222_144554.jpg
And here they are snuggled up together. Big awww.

Attachments

• 20150222_144554.jpg
    20150222_144554.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What a cute thread! All our stunning but Bubble is the most cute pig ever...keep an eye on him, he may get stolen :-) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back