Baby Guinea Pig Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeak Dreams

Junior Guinea Pig
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
135
Reaction score
35
Points
235
Location
Essex UK
hi today my pig pebbles gave birth to two pups ( sex unknown yet ) and i really wanted to a name that suited them my friend said storm and cloud but i wasn't keen on it also i don't know their gender i already have pebbles , bubbles and teddy so any ideas and would help i have photos! please note before i bought them ( at 7 - 8 weeks old ) they was mis sexed and obviously mated in the store with out me my mum or the man knowing WE DID NOT INTENTIONALLY BREED THEM THEY WAS ALREADY PREGNANT WHEN WE BOUGHT HER HOWEVER WE HAD NO IDEA AND WE ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN TO THE MAN WE BOUGHT THEM FROM ( not saying we dont want them) WE ARE KEEPING THE TWO PUPS AND WE THINK BUBBLES IS PREGNANT TOO

photo 1.webp photo 2.webp photo 3.webp photo 4.webp photo 5.webp
 
Omg! They are gorgeous! That last pigture is heart melting! Congratulations!!

Not got any inspiration for names yet....(too early for brain to kick in!) let you know if I think of any. What an exciting weekend you have in store watching them.
 
They're beautiful!
A couple of names (same as @Guinea Slave ) I'm afraid I'm half dead at the moment:
Bubble
Squeak
Lemon
Lime
Tedster
Foxy
Silver
 
Well I will say that if Bubbles is pregnant then you have to call them after champagne! (but I guess that does'nt help for now LOL!)

Could call one of them Rocky? (Pebbles..Rock?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top