• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Baby guinea pigs at p@h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was in pets @ home this morning as i got a gift voucher for christmas from there got all my food and sawdust saved me buying it .

They had lots of baby piggy there and were saying they were 12 weeks old but you could tell they were only around 4 weeks old and so tiny could fit in the palm of my hand.

why do you they not say the real age ? also the are selling the for £19 each 2 for £24 and 3 for £32 :o not so bad if you buy 3 girls but 3 boys very big chance of fighting.

I dont mind p@h but sometimes you do wonder.

I went to my local pets at home for some wild bird seed, In the rescue section was a male guinea pig called "cupcake" This poor little guy has been there for about three weeks now, I felt so sorry for him, the last time I went in he was waiting for a new home, I thought he may have got one for christmas, all the baby guineas had gone to their new homes.:( Wish I could take him on, but with five already you have to draw the line.

I went to my local pets at home for some wild bird seed, In the rescue section was a male guinea pig called "cupcake" This poor little guy has been there for about three weeks now, I felt so sorry for him, the last time I went in he was waiting for a new home, I thought he may have got one for christmas, all the baby guineas had gone to their new homes.:( Wish I could take him on, but with five already you have to draw the line.

My drawing skills are lacking hence why I currently have 15 :))

I dont understand why they lie about the ages but also noticed when you go instore they mix rabbits and piggies together too which I thought was not good. x

I dont understand why they lie about the ages but also noticed when you go instore they mix rabbits and piggies together too which I thought was not good. x

Thankfully whenever i have been in p@h the rabbits and guineas are never togeather.

Didn't think they did that anymore, that store wants reporting to the head office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back