• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Baby Piggie ( Lymington pig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeybunnies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
One of the Lymington pigs gave birth to a single piglet last week

Say hello to Tavy's Baby x)

tavybaby.jpg

and
" give us a kiss mum! "

tavyb.jpg

We think it's a little girl and if so she will stay with her mum to be rehomed as a pair but won't be certain of sex until next wheek!

So gorgeous x) let's hope shes a girl so they can stay together, they look very happy together. Have you got a name for her yet? :)

AWWWW - I have had the great pleasure of meeting Tavy and her cute (and not at all shy) baby yesterday when I came to pick up Caron, and they are even more delightful in pigson! x)x)x)

The two are a real testimony of Ange's (Thumpinbun) dedicated care, and whoever gets either of them can count himself very lucky! I hope that the little one turns out to be a girl so she can stay with mummy.

They look so similar! What a pair of cuties!

Oh my...she/he is ADORABLE! x). What a little sweetheart xoxo

Congrats to mum for giving birth to such a gorgeous little piglet! :) Well done!

What an adorable little piggy! Oh! Oh! x)x) The cuteness...I think my heart just stopped...:<>:<>

sooo cute! hope the little one is a girl so they can stay together xoxo

Mum and babe are both gorgeous and looking well. Thanks to Thumpinbun and Honeybunnies again. xx>>>

What a darling little baby, and how very like Mum. As everyone else said, let's hope it's a little girl, so they can stay together.

Oh Wiebke said they were cute....but..............KERPLUNK!

oh ohhhhh she saw them rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP.......................brrrrrrrrrrrrr..............JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP.................mummy wakey wakey!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.............................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...............................o................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.................oh my...................GULP.....................so pink................kissable ones........................cutie pies....................adorable................ickle..............lovely..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Whee hope that they find a wonderful forever home together x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back