Baby purred for the first time

thefluffyparent

New Born Pup
Reaction score
My lil bubba Delilah purred while I was patting her tonight and it's just such a good feeling knowing that she's settling in well. I've been trying to get her tamer for a while, it's paying off! Anybody else get this feeling with new guinea pigs haha?

On a sad note, I think my old girl Tilly is slowly starting to actually feel old. She's lying around a lot (haha I made her a comfy little sack and she is always in there). She's still very vocal and is a happy piggy, but god I just keep thinking, I'm going to be devastated when she goes. I'm not ready for that yet, I love her sooooo much and feel like we have such a connection. For anybody wondering she is over 8 years old now.

Roselina

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello it is lovely when our ‘babies’ respond to us in whatever way they do. Tilly is a wonderful age and I spose she is a grand ‘old ‘ lady now - she’s obviously enjoying her days - I think you have two beautiful wonderful piggies 🥰

thefluffyparent

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello it is lovely when our ‘babies’ respond to us in whatever way they do. Tilly is a wonderful age and I spose she is a grand ‘old ‘ lady now - she’s obviously enjoying her days - I think you have two beautiful wonderful piggies 🥰
I actually have three piggies, I just didn't mention jazzy today haha. And two rabbits