• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

bachelor pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello , just in the process off building a new purple bachelor pad for my 2 boys still got a bit to do ...

its 5x2x2 Ive designed it so it can be sectioned off and turned into 2 hutches , with a little window in the middle , just in case in the future they decide to fall out , at least they can be together...

Ive done a bit off a salvage job on this one , on bits that are lying around the garage , i knew i would find a use for that purple paint lol :)) .so far spent about 8 pounds £2.50 on mesh from b&m bargain and pet friendly stain for inside the hutch from P/h , ill have a go at posting pics , hope you like still a bit to do , spotted some more wood for weather hatch today so back to the garage ...

DSCF0370.JPG

DSCF0371.JPG

DSCF0369.JPG

DSCF0376.JPG

DSCF0379.JPG

DSCF0378.JPG

I think that they need to be hosted on photobucket: you then post the links for sharing.

I posted this on Facebook last night because i thought clever..maybe you would like his channel..seems very talented too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coeoyC4VsOk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

i thought about pipes and things coming off it lol , ill keep on adding stuff as i find it . think Ive just about got everything now and have managed to do it all for under a tenner which I'm happy about , and should be ready for my pigs that arrive at the end off the month , ill post more picks as i go thanks mat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back