• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Back to the girls!

Jamston

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Our girl piggies have been having their own piggie holiday while we have been away on our holidays looking forward to having them back on Sunday and letting them have lots of ourdoor playtime. I will post some photos. They live in a hutch but I am going to build a larger indoor run for them so they can live in the shed!

Awwwwww Bet you will be so pleased to see them!

Our piggies bonded with us much better after their holiday with the guinea pig sitter, who is a nice lady but she smells of dogs and perfume, while we smell of snails, guinea pigs and vegetarian cookery. Puggle got very snuggly with us once she came home and she was quite nervous about us before! Please post pics of your reunion cuddles :)

Our piggies bonded with us much better after their holiday with the guinea pig sitter, who is a nice lady but she smells of dogs and perfume, while we smell of snails, guinea pigs and vegetarian cookery. Puggle got very snuggly with us once she came home and she was quite nervous about us before! Please post pics of your reunion cuddles :)
She was obviously pleased to see you and she knows who her slave is!

After a full day of sulking and generally ignoring me they finally perked up with a few veggie bribes. I also put my lemon balm plant next to the hutch so they can nibble fresh leaves. No wheeling yet but I expect them to commence at breakfast time!

Piggies are funny, mine used to ignore me for days whenever I’d been away. Always made me feel very guilty! I think they do it on purpose to play us and get more food :nod:

I know what you mean I was worried sick all day but they have let me stroke their cheeks this evening in exchange for a stick of pepper or a lettuce leaf!

Rose having lap time prior to her trip to the vets for a wee check up...she got a clean bill of health!C4783CCA-DE3B-4593-BA41-2114299AF59C.jpeg

Back